WEBSITE SECURE PACK
More than security, peace of mind.
Comprehensive Maintenance and Security
- Project Manager
- Secure Hosting
A REAL, human Project Manager that you can talk to
- 9 – 5 access to your California-based Project Manager
- We visually review your website monthly for broken links and other issues
- Quick responses and monthly reports on website health
Monthly framework upgrades
- Keep your site up-to-date with WordPress and Drupal upgrades
- Upgrades to plugins and extensions
- Upgrade reports describe the latest versions and site edits
Worry-free hosting on world-class Pantheon.io
- Extremely secure hosting on Pantheon.io is required
- Improved site speed and caching for quick page loads
- Pantheon’s streamlined development process minimizes site errors
Backups for peace of mind
- Automated backups to a separate instance managed by Pantheon
- One-click restore
- Backups cover all environments independently, codebase, database, and files
Monthly reporting on website KPIs
- Custom Google Data Studio reports available 24/7
- SEO strategy and best-practices consultations
- Monthly recommendations to improve site visibility and traffic
Comprehensive reports focused on the data you need to know
- Custom reports that cover all aspects of website health
- Transparency into our monthly efforts
- Recommendations across the board on online business improvements
Your business has spent thousands of dollars on your website, and hundreds of hours on the branding and content. It is one of your primary marketing channels. Your customers, partners, and staff depend on it to be up and running.
If your website were to go down or be impacted for any reason, your business will suffer. We’ve developed our Secure Service Pack so you don’t have to worry about issues with your website and you can focus on growing your business.
Website Management and Maintenance
Who is managing your website?
Most of the businesses we’ve seen use one of the following methods to manage their website maintenance:
- They use a hosting service to upgrade their website software. The issue here is that the hosting service is probably using a “bot” that performs a limited, automated upgrade and doesn’t review or test the website to see if anything broke.
- They are using a company employee, possibly someone in IT to maintain the website. The danger is that these employees are usually spread thin and don’t have the time or expertise to manage website upgrades along with their other duties.
- An outside service. If the outside service is unresponsive, you have no idea what they are doing or if everything is running well. Do not “assume” that no news is good news, especially when it comes to the health of your website.
- No one is managing the website. We see this scenario when we are brought in due to an urgent website issue.
What do we mean by website maintenance?
There are generally two types of website maintenance – software and content maintenance, our SecurePack manages software maintenance.
Like any software application, these frameworks are constantly being improved. The website framework organizations are continually releasing new updates to their website software. On top of that, modern websites also use a variety of plugins and extensions to add features. Each of these plugins and extensions is also mini-applications that require regular updates as well.
Finally, your website exists within an ecosystem of hardware (servers, networks, etc.) that are also constantly changing. So in this case, “website maintenance” refers to managing all these elements to ensure that your business website is up-to-date and running smoothly.
The second type of website maintenance is “content maintenance”.
Content is the text, images, products, and even features that your website displays to the world. At Executionists we manage this type of website maintenance as well but it is not included in the SecurePack. If you would like to find out about our content management services and retainers, please fill out our online Inquiry Form.
Onboarding and Monthly Schedule
Before we execute the Service Pack we complete an assessment of your current WordPress or Drupal website to make sure there are no issues. Once approved, we will assign an experienced project manager who will work with our technical team to make sure your website framework and plug-ins are documented and updated. They will also install backup and security software along with Google Analytics for website visitor reports. Your website will then be migrated to Pantheon hosting and security and backup services will be applied.
During the month your Project Manager will personally click through your website pages to make sure all the links and functions work properly. If you notice any issues with your website, the Project Manager is available to check and respond with an assessment. At the end of every month, you will receive a website report with a complete list of your website software and update status.
Peace of mind at an affordable cost
Our monthly Secure Service Pack cost is $475/month, with discounts for multiple sites, and for paying for a year in advance. There is a minimum yearly commitment. Learn why Pantheon is the best choice for your hosting in our Pantheon video. Contact us via phone (424) 245-5472 or click the button below.