WEBSITE SECURE PACK
More than security - peace of mind.
Comprehensive Maintenance and Security
- Project Manager
- Secure Hosting
Speak with a REAL, human, U.S.-based Project Manager
- Easy access to your California-based Project Manager or someone on our team during working hours.
- We review your website monthly after updates are performed to check for broken links and other issues.
- Quick responses and monthly reports on website health.
Monthly framework upgrades
- Keep your site up-to-date with WordPress and Drupal core updates.
- Updates to plugins, modules, theme, and PHP.
- Secure Pack reports with details.
Worry-free hosting on world-class Pantheon.io
- Extremely secure hosting on Pantheon.io is required.
- Improved site speed and caching for quick page loads.
- Pantheon’s streamlined development process minimizes site errors.
Backups for peace of mind
- Automated backups to a separate instance managed by Pantheon.
- One-click restore.
- Backups cover all environments independently and include codebase, database, and files.
Monthly reporting on website KPIs
- Custom Google Data Studio reports available 24/7.
- SEO strategy and best-practices consultations available.
- Monthly recommendations to improve site visibility and traffic.
Comprehensive reports focused on the data you need to know
- Custom reports that detail the state of your website.
- Transparency into our monthly efforts.
- Recommendations to improve website performance.
Your business has spent thousands of dollars on your website, and hundreds of hours on the branding and content. It is one of your primary marketing channels. Your customers, partners, and staff depend on it to be up and running.
If your website were to go down or be impacted for any reason, your business will suffer. We’ve developed our Secure Service Pack so you don’t have to worry about issues with your website and you can focus on growing your business.
Website Management and Maintenance
Who is managing your website?
Most of the businesses we’ve seen use one of the following methods to manage their website maintenance:
- They use a hosting service to upgrade their website software. The issue here is that the hosting service is probably using a “bot” that performs a limited, automated upgrade and doesn’t review or test the website to see if anything broke.
- They are using a company employee, possibly someone in IT to maintain the website. The danger is that these employees are usually spread thin and don’t have the time or expertise to manage website upgrades along with their other duties.
- An outside service. If the outside service is unresponsive, you have no idea what they are doing or if everything is running well. Do not “assume” that no news is good news, especially when it comes to the health of your website.
- No one is managing the website. We see this scenario when we are brought in due to an urgent website issue.
What do we mean by website maintenance?
There are generally two types of website maintenance – software and content maintenance, our Secure Pack manages software maintenance.
Like any software application, these frameworks are constantly being improved. The website framework organizations are continually releasing new updates to their website software. On top of that, modern websites also use a variety of plugins and extensions to add features. Each of these plugins and extensions is also mini-applications that require regular updates as well.
Finally, your website exists within an ecosystem of hardware (servers, networks, etc.) that are also constantly changing. So in this case, “website maintenance” refers to managing all these elements to ensure that your business website is up-to-date and running smoothly.
The second type of website maintenance is “content maintenance”.
Content is the text, images, products, and even features that your website displays to the world. At Executionists we manage this type of website maintenance as well but it is not included in the Secure Pack. If you would like to find out about our content management services and retainers, please fill out our online Inquiry Form.
Onboarding and Monthly Schedule
Peace of mind at an affordable cost
Our monthly Secure Service Pack cost starts at $325/month for a 12-month pre-paid contract. For a 6-month contract, it’s $350/month and for a monthly contract, it’s $375/month. All Secure Packs require Pantheon hosting. Learn why Pantheon is the best choice for your hosting in our Pantheon video.
Download our Secure Pack Info Sheet for more details.