A Powerful Online Directory for the Judicial System
The Demand For A Judicial Resource Directory
There is a great, unmet need within the Judicial system for a cloud-based directory of Service Providers for those citizens that are required to undergo court-mandated education.
For example, the graphic below shows the number of DUI cases annually. Each one of these offenders will need to complete court ordered education classes from an approved service provider. Each jurisdiction used to have a printed directory of authorized service providers similar to the Yellow Pages. Unfortunately, the way budgets have been going – the directories were eliminated and never replaced.
Executionists has partnered with Level Playing Field, a legal services technology company, to develop and distribute an online directory of approved service providers that includes:
- Anger Management
- Community Labor
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving Under the Influence
- And many more…
While we started this service working with a few small programs within the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, the platform now encompasses all 50 States, plus D.C. and the territories; all 3,143 Counties [Parishes, Boroughs, etc.]; and, an infinite number of municipalities and lesser jurisdictions.
For citizens, the Judicial Resource Directory (JRD) is available as a free public service. It’s a quick method for a citizen to find a local service provider that can provide the courses and services they need.
Benefits for Service Providers:
Service providers that offer courses and related services can easily create a FREE profile on the JRD. This provides another channel for promoting their business to the local citizenry.
Service Providers receive the following benefits:
- A free listing in the JRD.
- Geo targeted map for their service area.
- Increased visibility in the search engines.
- 24/7 access via any internet accessible device.
- Business information available in 103 languages.
The Service Provider Opportunity
Benefits for Jurisdictions:
For jurisdictions around the country. Federal, State, County and even the smallest municipality are welcome to use the JRD to provide information to their respective citizens. It’s a cost-effective (low-cost subscription service), easy to maintain, cloud-based directory, that will save municipalities time and effort across departments.
- An online resource directory for their citizenry to connect with local service providers.
- The ability to have complete control of the service provider lists within their jurisdiction.
- The latest tools to maintain and distribute, high quality information in a timely manner.
- Free access, 24/7 via any internet accessible device.
- A secure, cloud based solution.
- Available in 103 languages.
If you work in a municipality that could benefit from this low-cost, cloud-based, service directory, contact us for more information, and visit https://www.judicialresourcedirectory.org/