There's A New Team On Your Block
“The Executionists are fantastic partners for all of our marketing needs. Whether it is designing a logo for a new campaign, putting together a style guide for more cohesive branding, or developing our website, they deliver time and again. They are responsive and talented. Thank you to the entire Executionists team!”
Alan Pezeshkian, President, HouseAmerica Financial™
“Working with The Executionists is a dream come true! They bring vision and expertise that puts our branding on the next level. I highly recommend them for any design or marketing project.”
Aric Anderson, Marketing Manager, Mortgage Capital Partners, parent company for HouseAmerica Financial™
New mortgage company branding and website services.
HouseAmerica Financial™ is a new mortgage company based in Glendale, CA that had recently merged with Mortgage Capital Partners (MCP), another client of ours. This new mortgage company required brand identity design, online strategy, and a new website. We started with the logo design. The brand identity needed to reflect the concept of America, strength, and credibility, while still appearing approachable. We went through over 20 design options before we arrived at a final logo that is clean, strong, and easy to identify.
- The color palette is simple, solid and based on the colors of the American flag.
- One of the great aspects of this logo is that the house icon can easily stand alone, this makes it much more flexible for online and offline uses.
- The website is professional, and ticks all the primary content boxes for a mortgage website, Home page, About page, Team page, Team bios, embedded mortgage calculators, Blog, and a Contact page.
- In the Team page, we integrated custom fields for testimonials and external reviews with company logos for Zillow, Yelp, and other entities.
- For the Loan Officer pages, we embedded an i-framed loan application, customized to the loan officer, to enable applicants to apply directly to their mortgage professional.
Branding and print.
In conjunction with the website launch, we designed print print collateral such as business cards and ads for the MLS magazine. As this mortgage company becomes more established the website will be augmented with a variety of inbound and outbound marketing strategies.